ATEN VE066 Overview:
The ATEN VE066 Mini CAT5 DVI Extender allows you to increase the distance between your DVI display and DVI source by up to 65.6' (20m) using only one CAT5e or CAT6 cable (sold separately), providing a convenient way to replace heavy DVI cables.
With hot-plugging support, easily add or remove the included VE066 Transmitter connected to the source or the included VE066 Receiver connected to the display without having to power down the devices. Compatible with all ATEN DVI switches and DVI splitters, the VE066 Mini CAT5 DVI Extender is a compact, convenient, and economical way to extend your DVI display.
- Extends the distance between DVI source and DVI display.
- Uses a CAT5e cable to connect the transmitter and receiver units.
- Long-distance transmission up to 65.6' (20m).
- HDCP 1.1 and RoHS compliant.
- Supports hot-plugging.
- Video quality up to 1920 x 1200.
- Compact housing.
- Compatible with all ATEN DVI switches and DVI splitters (sold separately).
- Supports LCD screens, plasma TVs, and projectors.
- Useful for home entertainment systems, banks, surveillance systems, outdoor multimedia displays, airports, and finance institutions.
- Smart Video Display: Image quality is optimized based on the available resolution of the output device.