Please contact us for stock availability.
The VC981 is the perfect solution for connecting DisplayPort inputs to HDMI output displays. The built-in chip ensures high quality signal conversion, smooth output, and compatibility with DP++. The VC981 is an active Mini DisplayPort to HDMI adapter that allow you to connect your Mini DisplayPort/DisplayPort output device to the HDMI input of a 4K TV or other display.
- Converts Mini DisplayPort signals to HDMI output
- Supports VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA, UXGA, 1080p and resolutions up to 4K UHD
- Active adapter – features an advanced chip which ensures stable video signal conversion
- Supports AMD Eyefinity™ Technology (multi-screen setups)
- Audio supported
- No software or driver installation required
- Interfaces: 1 x Mini DisplayPort Male (White)
- Interfaces: 1 x HDMI Type A Female (Black)
- Pixel Clock: Average: 297 MHz
- Resolution: 3840 x 2160@30Hz, 1920 x 1200@60Hz
- Compliance: DP1.2a, HDMI (3D, Deep Color, 4K), HDCP 1.3
- Output: 1 x HDMI Type A Female (Black)