Please contact us for stock availability.
The VC960 is the perfect solution for connecting Mini DisplayPort inputs to DVI output displays. Supports resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 and 1080p, making it highly compatible across devices. The Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter allows you to connect a device with a Mini DisplayPort to a display with a DVI connector. The adapter is perfect for Mac series products, including MacBook, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, Mac mini and Mac Pro.
- Converts Mini DisplayPort signals to DVI output
- Supports VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA, UXGA and resolutions up to 1920x1200(PC) / 1080p(HDTV)
- Supports Mac Products including MacBook, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, Mac mini and Mac Pro
- No software or driver installation needed
- DisplayPort 1.2 compliant
- Interfaces: 1 x Mini DisplayPort Male (White)
- Interfaces: 1 x DVI-I Female (White)
- Pixel Clock: Average: 165 MHz
- Resolution: Input up to 4096 x 2160@60Hz (4:4:4), Output up to 1920 x 1200