Flexible and durable:
- Manage calls from PC, smartphone, or tablet with dual connectivity USB/USBC and 3.5mm to easily manage calls from PC softphone or smartphone/tablet mobile device.
- Monaural wearing style.
- Foam ear cushions with fixed speakers and adjustable headband.
- Lightweight metal headband offers durability and a customizable, comfortable fit.
- Intuitive inline controls to answer/end calls, control volume, and mute.
- Smartly placed indicator lights and helpful audio alerts give call, mute, and volume status.
Outstanding audio quality:
- Wideband audio with noise-canceling for high-quality PC telephony.
- Dynamic EQ feature automatically adjusts audio for voice or multimedia use.
- Noise-canceling microphone filters out background sound.
- Enhanced Digital Signal Processing (DSP) provides more natural sounding voice.
- SoundGuard technology provides protection against audio spikes.
Industry Leading Service and Support:
- Plantronics Hub offers customization and value-added features, such as functions, language settings, and firmware updates.
- Plantronics Manager Pro, an additional service, enables your IT team to gain insight into every Plantronics headset being used company-wide.
- Certified for Skype for Business and optimized for Microsoft Lync.
- Built for UC applications and softphones from Avaya, Cisco, Skype, and others.