The D-Link DXS-3600 Series Layer 3 Stackable 10G Managed Switches are a set of new, compact, high-performance switches that feature very low latency wire speed 10G Ethernet switching and routing. The 1U height and selectable front-to-back or back-to-front air flow make the DXS-3600 Series suitable for enterprise and campus aggregation network environments. The DXS-3600-32S switch has 24 fixed 10G SFP+ ports and can accommodate more ports with the addition of an expansion module. The expansion modules not only provide extra 10G SFP+ ports, but also increase flexibility by allowing 120G stacking, 40G uplinks, or low-cost 10GBASE-T connections for different applications.
- 24X fixed SFP+ 10G ports with one expansion slot
- 2X AC/DC hot-swappable power modules for 1+1 power redundancy and load sharing
- Web-based GUI, Command Line Interface (CLI)
- Attain up to 480G stacking bandwidth with four devices functioning together as one
- IEEE 802.1Qbb Priority-based Flow Control (PFC)