Product NAME: Eaton Ellipse PRO UPS
Catalog Number: ELP1200IEC
The Eaton Ellipse PRO 650–1600VA is a line interactive UPS specifically developed to protect workstations running demanding applications. The Ellipse PRO features an LCD display for real-time status and measurements. It also features EcoControl power outlets, which enable energy savings up to 20 percent and Advanced Surge Reduction (ASR) that complies fully with the requirements of the IEC 616431-1 standard.
Advanced protection for:
- Network devices
Technology: Line-interactive (AVR with booster + fader)
Input voltage range: 165 V - 285 V (adjustable to 150 V - 285 V)
Output voltage: 230 V (adjustable to 220 V - 230 V - 240 V)
Frequency: 50-60 Hz autoselect
Number of sockets: 8
Sockets with surge protection and backup /Sockets with surge protection: 4 / 4
- Convenient extra-flat design for easy installation in any office environment.
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR).
- High performance surge-protection device compliant with IEC 61643-11 standard.
- Data line protection to ensure that the internet line (including xDSL) is protected against surges.
- LCD display for real-time status and measurements.
- 8 outlets to connect your PC + peripherals.
- EcoControl function helps you save up to 20 % energy compared to previous generation UPSs.
- HID-compliant USB port (cable supplied), for automatic integration with major operating systems (Windows/Mac OS/Linux).
- Easy to replace battery helps to extend UPS service life.
Typical backup times at 50 and 70% load: 9 / 5 Minutes
Battery management: Automatic battery test, deep-discharge protection, cold-start capable, replaceable batteries
Communication port: USB port (cable supplied)
Software: Eaton UPS Companion CD ROM (enables safe system shutdown, energy usage metering and configuration of UPS settings)
Data line protection: Tel/fax/modem/internet and Ethernet
Safety and EMC: IEC/EN 62040-1, IEC/EN 62040 -2, CB report, CE mark
Surge protection: IEC 61643-1