Product Name: Eaton Ellipse PRO UPS
Catalog Number: ELP650IEC
The Eaton Ellipse PRO 650–1600VA is a line interactive UPS specifically developed to protect workstations running demanding applications. The Ellipse PRO features an LCD display for real-time status and measurements. It also features EcoControl power outlets, which enable energy savings up to 20 percent and Advanced Surge Reduction (ASR) that complies fully with the requirements of the IEC 616431-1 standard.
Advanced protection for:
- Network devices
Secondary Frequency – MAX 60 HZ
Wattage: 400 W
Form Factor: Rack/Tower
INPUT Connection: C14
INPUT Voltage – MIN: 150 V
OUTPUT Voltage – MAX: 284 V
Secondary Frequency – MIN: 50 HZ
Software Compatibility: Eaton UPS Companion (enables safe system shutdown, energy usage metering and configuration of UPS settings)
Battery Type: Sealed, lead-acid
LCD (UPS status and measurements, configuration of UPS settings)
Battery Management: Replaceable batteries, Automatic battery test, deep-discharge protection, cold-start capable
Communication ports: 1 USB port (cable supplied)
Software: Eaton UPS Companion CD ROM (enables safe system shutdown, energy usage metering and configuration of UPS settings)
- Convenient extra-flat design for easy installation in any office environment.
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR).
- High performance surge-protection device compliant with IEC 61643-11 standard.
- Data line protection to ensure that the internet line (including xDSL) is protected against surges.
- LCD display for real-time status and measurements.
- 4 outlets to connect your PC + peripherals.
- EcoControl function helps you save up to 20 % energy compared to previous generation UPSs.
- HID-compliant USB port (cable supplied), for automatic integration with major operating systems (Windows/Mac OS/Linux).
- Easy to replace battery helps to extend UPS service life.
- IEC/EN 62040-1
- IEC/EN 62040-2