Please contact us for ETA and stock availability.
The Kingston DDR4 is an 8GB RAM with SODIMM memory socket. The memory upgrade is one of the most cost-effective ways to boost performance. It also helps to ensure that the operating system and applications run faster and smoother. This memory module is built with high-quality components and is fully tested to ensure reliability and compatibility. It is delivered in an antistatic package to prevent external damage.
Features and Benefits
- 16 internal banks: 4 groups of 4 banks each
- CAS latency 19
- Data bus inversion (DBI) for data bus
- Extends battery life
- Low-power auto self-refresh (LPASR)
- Nominal and dynamic on-die termination (ODT) for data, strobe and mask signals
- Number of pins 260
- On-die VREFDQ generation and calibration
- Selectable BC4 or BL8 on-the-fly (OTF)
- Single-rank and used fly-by technology
- Speed 2666MHz
- Voltage required 1.2VDD
- Image editing