SPOTLIGHT AND MAGNIFY ON SCREEN
Take your company’s next business presentation beyond traditional laser pointing. Spotlight Plus advanced pointer system lets you precisely highlight or magnify areas of focus, all with pixel-perfect detail. The selected area of focus is clearly visible to both the meeting room audience as well as business groups via video conference. Set the pointer mode with the easy-to-use Logitech Presentation App.
MOUSE-LIKE CURSOR CONTROL
The on-screen cursor can be used to play and pause videos, open links, show proprietary corporate content, and enjoy a range of other rich content interaction. No need to break the flow of a business presentation or go near a mouse or laptop. With Spotlight Plus, both the presentation and the company comes shining through.
LOGITECH PRESENTATION APP
Pair Spotlight Plus with its powerful app to set time alerts, toggle pointer mode, and customize actions. Configure the back button to go to a blank screen, or to activate gesture-commanded volume control, scrolling, and more. The software can be installed remotely and silently for multiple users. Download the software in .exe format and use deployment tools such as SCCM to install it remotely. Specific command lines allow for silent installation and to disable automatic updates.
SMART TIME MANAGEMENT
Spotlight Plus quietly reminds the speaker when it’s time to wrap up. The presentation remote vibrates five minutes before the end of a presentation and again when time is fully up. Speakers can eliminate distractions and awkward interruptions, track presenting time, and customize vibration alerts in the Logitech Presentation App.
Sleek, portable, and wireless, Spotlight Plus travels from home office to headquarters to center stage without a glitch. Connect to a computer via USB receiver or low energy Bluetooth. Switch seamlessly between the two by plugging or unplugging the receiver. A discreet and convenient dock built into the base of the actual remote stores the USB receiver when not in use.
- Sensor technology: Accelerometer and Gyroscope leveraging Invensense 3D technology
- Air mouse: Move the cursor with gesture and click like a mouse
- Number of buttons: 3
- LED Indicator: Battery and connectivity indicator
- Battery: Lithium-polymer battery (85mAh)
- Battery life: Up to 3 month on a full charge, 1min of charging gives 3 hours of presentation and takes 1h to fully charge
- Charging port: USB-C with supplied cable, USB-A to USB-C (13 cm)
- Colour: Slate
- Wireless Operating Distance: Up to 30 meters (100 feet)
- Button life expectancy: 1M clicks
- Material: Anodized aluminium body and plastic parts
- Connectivity: USB-A receiver for 2.4 Ghz Logitech Proprietary & Low energy Bluetooth
- Haptic engine: Battery status, range alert, time management reminders
- Drop test: Resist to 1M drop
- Spare parts available: Receiver + charging cable