Please contact us for stock availability.
Logitech Tap touch control connects to a computer via USB as an additional display, opening up new touch control possibilities for applications like team collaboration, digital signage, room automation, environmental control, and other workflows where touch control is desired.
The Logitech Tap is pre-configured with the following room-optimized software:
- Google Meet with Logitech Tap
- Microsoft Teams Rooms with Logitech Tap
- Zoom Rooms with Logitech Tap
- Tap Touch Controller
- Logitech Strong USB 2.0 / 3.0 / 3.1 / 3.2 Cable 10 m
- HDMI 1.4a cable 2.0 m
- Power adaptor with regional plugs (100-240v) 2.95 m
- VESA Mounting Screws.