Please contact us to confirm stock availability.
The RB951Ui is an Access Point device with 5 Ethernet ports, Ether1 supports powering by PoE, ether 5 supports PoE output for powering another device.
The RB951Ui-2HnD is a wireless SOHO AP with a new generation Atheros CPU and more processing power. It has five Ethernet ports, one USB 2.0 port and a high power 2.4GHz 802.11b/g/n wireless AP with antennas built in.
It has a 600MHz CPU,128MB of RAM and PoE output function for port #5 - it can power other PoE capable devices with the same voltage as applied to the unit. Maximum load on the port is 500mA.
- 5 x 10/100 Ethernet ports
- Atheros AR9344 600MHz CPU
- USB, power injector, USB, 2GHz, 802.11n, dual chain
- 128MB DDR2 on-board memory
- PoE: 8-30V DC on Ether1 (Non 802.3af). Jack: 8-30V DC