Flexible and durable:
- Manage calls from PC, smartphone or tablet with dual connectivity USB/USBC and 3.5mm to easily manage calls from PC softphone or smartphone/tablet mobile device
- Hi-fi stereo (binaural) wearing style
- Foam ear cushions with fixed speakers and adjustable headband
- Lightweight metal headband offers durability and a customizable, comfortable fit
- Intuitive inline controls to answer/end calls, control volume, and mute
- Smartly placed indicator lights and helpful audio alerts give call, mute, and volume status
Outstanding audio quality:
- Wideband audio with noise-canceling for high-quality PC telephony
- Dynamic EQ feature automatically adjusts audio for voice or multimedia use
- Noise-canceling microphone filters out background sound
- Enhanced Digital Signal Processing (DSP) provides more natural sounding voice
- SoundGuard technology provides protection against audio spikes
Industry Leading Service and Support:
- Plantronics Hub offers customization and value-added features, such as functions, language settings and firmware updates.
- Plantronics Manager Pro, an additional service, enables your IT team to gain insight into every Plantronics headset being used company-wide.
- Certified for Skype for Business and optimized for Microsoft Lync.
- Built for UC applications and softphones from Avaya, Cisco, Skype and others.