Designed for use in customer service centers, the HW720D Encore Pro 700 Over-the-Ear, Binaural Headset from Plantronics features the DA90 USB audio processor and Plantronics Manager Pro software to give administrators the ability to track a variety of details about each device. Plantronics Manager Pro software (sold separately) also gives IT the ability to monitor and manage an entire fleet of headsets to ensure all headsets are functioning properly. Once configured, the headset offers improved comfort with nylon composite materials, a reinforced headband, and unique boom design. Support for wideband audio, SoundGuard hearing protection, and enhanced noise cancellation capabilities ensure both transmit and receive audio come through clearly.
LUXURIOUS COMFORT. DISTINCTIVE DESIGN.
- Elegant, satin finish and slim, stylish design make anyone proud to wear it
- Conveniently situated microphone arm stays clear of wearer’s peripheral vision
- Premium nylon composite materials provide an ultralightweight design
- Soft and comfortable leatherette earpads
- Adjustable fit enhances all-day wearing comfort, ensuring that representatives stay fresh and engaged
- Quick Disconnect feature provides walkaway convenience and compatibility with all Plantronics USB and desk phone audio processors and with direct connect cables
- Unique, extendable boom ensures precise positioning, enables optimal noise cancelation, and means customers hear every word
- Wideband audio delivers richer, clearer conversations, and reduces listening fatigue
- SoundGuard technology protects hearing against sounds above 118 dBA
- Designed for the rigors of call-intensive environments, minimizing operational disruptions and costly downtime
- Reinforced, lightweight headband provides strength and durability
- Slim, supple, but extremely durable cables