You need to take calls in and around the office, on the road and at home. The Poly Plantronics Voyager 5200 Office and UC Series headset keeps up—sound like you’re in the boardroom, even from the parking lot. Its sleek portable design makes it the perfect travel buddy. Plus, it’s easy to keep charged.
In and out of the office? We’ve got you covered. The Voyager 5200 Office and UC headset moves with you. Count on professional-grade sound, no matter where you take the call. Now you can work in any environment on any of your devices, with versatile connectivity and Bluetooth technology. Go get ‘em.
Leave Noise Behind
What background noise? With four adaptive microphones and WindSmart technology, you never have to worry about it again. Tune out background buzz in the office, at lunch or anywhere. Sound professional so people can focus on what you’re saying, not where you’re saying it.
Connect With Bluetooth
Instantly connect to your PC or Mac, desk phone or mobile phone, and transition calls seamlessly. With this long-range Bluetooth headset, you can start a call at your desk, move to your car and get to your next destination. Keep your conversation flowing the whole time, so you never miss a word.
Keep Your Ears Happy
When you wear something all day, it needs to be comfortable. This mono Bluetooth headset has a discreet wearing style. And with an ergonomic earpiece, you might even forget it’s there. A headset that feels as good at the end of the day as it did at the start—all day productivity, and comfort to boot.
Built For Compatibility
All Poly / Plantronics USB headsets and personal speakerphones are compatible with the most popular voice platforms – we just work. Poly solutions provide excellent audio quality for both you and those on the other end of the call – no matter your platform of choice. Poly is certified (when offered) with all major communication platforms. Certified for Microsoft Teams, Skype for Business, Zoom, Cisco, Google Cloud, Mitel, Ribbon, Avaya, Alcatel-Lucent, Amazon AWS and more
- Talk time/stand by: up to 7 hrs., up to 9 days standby time
- Wireless range: uc models: up to 30 m/98 ft, office models: up to 75 m/250 ft*
- Headset weight: 20 gm / .04 lbs
- Bluetooth® technology: bluetooth version: bluetooth 5.0 with ble, bluetooth profiles: a2dp, hfp, hsp, pbap, ssp2
- Audio features: six layers of windsmart technology, pc wideband and mobile wideband: up to 6,800 hz; echo cancellation, proprietary dsp, a2dp
- Codecs: msbc, g.722, cvsd, sbc
- Speaker size: 13.6 mm
- Speaker range communication: 100 hz-6.8 khz
- Speaker range music/media: 100 hz-20 khz
- Speaker sensitivity: optimized for telecommunications, music/media
- Speaker impedance: 16 ohm
- Battery capacity: 122 mah typical / 120 mah minimum
- Battery type: rechargeable non-replaceable lithium-ion
- Charge time: 1.5 hours
- Hearing protection: soundguard: sound leveling for listening comfort and acoustic limiting for protection against sounds above 118 dba
- Microphone and technology: digital mems omni-directional four mic array, multi-mic noise canceling
- Call controls: call answer/ignore/end, redial, mute, volume + /-
- Media controls: track forward/track back/pause/play
- Alerts: enhanced voice alerts announce remaining talk-time, mute and connection status
- Nfc pairing: yes
- Softphone compatibility: built for uc applications and softphones from avaya, cisco, microsoft teams, and more.