Please contact us to confirm stock availability.
Reyee's RG-RAP2260GX is an 802.11ax (WiFi 6) dual-band ceiling mount access point featuring Bi-directional MU-MIMO, dual Gigabit Ethernet ports, seamless roaming and speeds of up to 1800Mbps.
It supports Ruijie’s smart networking feature, which with Ruijie's free cloud service allows users to quickly and easily auto-provision, deploy and manage devices remotely. Use the Reyee auto-discovery feature or scan the QR code using the mobile application to easily add devices to new or existing projects via the cloud.
- Antenna Gain: 2.4GHz: 3dBi; 5.8GHz: 3dBi
- Beam-width: 360°
- Data Rate: 2.4GHz: 574Mbps; 5.8GHz: 1201Mbps
- Ethernet Ports: 2x 10/100/1000
- Hardware Button: Reset
- Max. Power Consumption: 15.3W
- Mounting: Wall or Ceiling Mount
- Operating System: Reyee
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C
- PoE Input: 802.3af/at
- PoE Output: None
- Power Input: 802.3af/at or 12V 1.5A Power Supply (not included)
- Serial Interface: None
- SIM Slots: None
- Supported Voltage Range: 37-57V (PoE) 12V (DC Input)
- USB Ports: None
- Dimensions: 194 x 194 x 35mm
- Weight: 560g