Please contact us for ETA and stock availability.
- Leverage sequential read/write performance up to 5,000/4,400 MB/s, and random read/write up to 760K/700K IOPS.
- Take advantage of up to 45% more speed than Gen3 M.2 NVMe™ and up to 9× faster sequential reads than SATA SSDs.
- Utilise an E16 controller that is fully aligned with AMD X570 chipset motherboards and able to reach up to 5 GB/s reads/4.4 GB/s writes.
- Easily upgrade to a drive that’s compatible with Gen4 motherboards and fully backwards compatible with all PCIe 3.0 platforms.
- Enjoy the latest NAND technology, which provides the most advanced speed and durability for your money.
- Choose from multiple capacities (up to 2 TB) and store your gaming library on your boot drive.
- Download our free SeaTools™ SSD software to take advantage of drive performance reporting, S.M.A.R.T. attributes, health monitoring, firmware updates, diagnostics, managing logs — and multiple gamer theme options.
- Three years of Rescue Data Recovery Services offers an industry-leading 95% success rate against unexpected data loss.
- Capacity: 1 TB
- Interface: PCI-E Gen 4 ×4, NVMe 1.3
- Form Factor: M.2 2280-S2
- Sequential Read (Max, MB/s), 128KB: Up to 5,000 MB/s
- Sequential Write (Max, MB/s), 128KB: Up to 4,400 MB/s
- Random Read (Max, IOPS), 4KB QD32 T8: Up to 760,000
- Random Write (Max, IOPS), 4KB QD32 T8: Up to 700,000
- Total Bytes Written (TB): 1800
- Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF, Hours): 1,800,000 Hours
- Active Power, Average (W): 5.6 W
- Idle Power PS3, Average (mW): 15 mW
- Low Power L1.2 Mode (mW): 2 mW
- Operating Temperature Range: 0°C - 70°C
- Non-Operating Temperature Range: -40°C - 85°C
- Shock, Non-Operating: 0.5 ms (Gs): 1,500
- Dimensions: 80.15 x 22.15 x 3.58 mm
- Weight: 8 g
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited Warranty