802.11ac Wave 2 MU-MIMO (Multi-User, Multiple Input, Multiple Output) technology allows a Wave 2 AP, such as the UniFi AC HD AP, to communicate with multiple clients at the same time – significantly increasing multi-user throughput and overall user experience.
Deploy the UniFi AC HD AP in high-density environments requiring maximum wireless performance. The UniFi AC HD AP features simultaneous, dual-band, 4x4 MU-MIMO technology, and convenient 802.3at PoE+ compatibility. It is capable of complex operations (guest control, filtering, and other resource-intensive tasks) that may slow down a lesser-equipped AP. The UniFi AC HD AP offers a secondary port available for bridging.
Its sleek design seamlessly integrates into any environment (all accessories included) and is compatible with existing UAP-AC-PRO-mounts.
- Antenna Gain: 2.4GHz: 2x 3dBi 5.8GHz: 2x 4dBi
- Beam-width: 360°
- Data Rate: 2.4GHz: 800Mbps ; 5.8GHz: 1733Mbps
- Ethernet Ports: 2x 10/100/1000
- Hardware Button: Reset
- Interfaces: 2
- Max. Power Consumption: 17W
- Mounting: Ceiling or Wall-Mount
- Operating System: UniFi
- Operating Temperature: -10°C to 70°C
- PoE Input: 802.3at or 48V Passive PoE
- PoE Output: None
- Power Input: 48V, 0.5A PoE Injector (Included)
- Serial Interface: None
- SIM Slots: None
- Supported Voltage Range: 44V to 57V
- USB Ports: None
Dimensions: 220 x 220 x 48.1mm