Please contact us to confirm stock availability.
The Vantec USB 3.0 Mini Docking Station with HDMI/DVI/GbE is design to be quick and easy way to add additional monitor/projector, wired to Gigabit Network, and connect USB 3.0 device to your Ultrabook, Hybrid table or laptop computer. Connected through an available USB 3.0 port, this Mini Docking Station will provide more display space or mirror to a HDMI projector or large screen monitor in full HD mode.
The wired RJ-45 Gigabit Ethernet enabled your system with link speeds up to 1000 Mbps (compatible with 10/100 Mbps Ethernet networks). The Mini Docking Station will also have an additional USB 3.0 hub port for adding other USB devices. This small and compact device will make a good companion for your portable system to help increase productivity and efficiency.
- DisplayLink Certified
- An ideal solution for expanding the connection and optimization of your Laptop, Ultrabook and MacBook
- Single USB 3.0 connection to support for USB 3.0 port, Display (HDMI or DVI with adapter), and Gigabit Ethernet Connection to your computer system
- Support for latest Mac OS X and Windows OS
- Bundle with HDMI to DVI converter
- Display Support allow monitor for Extend / Mirror or Primary Display
- HDMI (2048x1152) or HDMI with DVI adapter (1920x1200) for external monitor supports
- Support HD 1080p video for high resolutions monitor / display
- Video Playback via HDCP (HDMI and DVI)
- Latest DisplayLink Technology
- Virtual 5.1 channel sound via HDMI
- Support One USB 3.0 port
- Compatible with SuperSpeed USB 3.0 and backwards compatible with USB 2.0 specification
- Support UASP for added speed
- Gigabit Ethernet wired connectivity (compatible with 10/100 Ethernet)
- Capable of Full-Duplex (2Gbps)
- Auto MDI-X for simplify connection
- Wake on LAN function