- Protect your virtual machines
- Help secure admin credentials
- Protect the operating system
- Improve ability to detect attacks
- Meet compliance requirements
- Resilient compute: Reduce datacenter footprint, Upgrade efficiently, automate server management, Manage remotely
- Affordable high-performance storage: Reduce storage cost, create affordable business continuity, Prioritize storage resources
- Azure-inspired networking: Manage by policy, Enhance network security, Gain workload mobility.
- Application innovation: Secure fabric for existing applications, Deliver container benefits to existing apps, Build cloud-native and hybrid apps.
Processor: 1.4 GHz 64-bit processor, Compatible with x64 instruction set, Supports NX and DEP, Supports CMPXCHG16b, LAHF/SAHF, and PrefetchW & Supports Second Level Address Translation (EPT or NPT)
RAM: 512 MB (2 GB for Server with Desktop Experience installation option), ECC (Error Correcting Code) type or similar technology
Disk Storage Space: System partition- Minimum: 32 GB
Network adapters: An Ethernet adapter capable of at least gigabit throughput, Compliant with the PCI Express architecture specification & Supports Pre-boot Execution Environment (PXE).
DVD drive (if you intend to install the operating system from DVD media)
UEFI 2.3.1c-based system and firmware that supports secure boot
Trusted Platform Module
Graphics device and monitor capable of Super VGA (1024 x 768) or higher-resolution
Keyboard and Microsoft® mouse (or other compatible pointing device)
Internet access (fees may apply)