Please contact us to confirm stock availability.
Yealink’s CP960 takes collaboration in your boardroom to a new level by offering unprecedented audio quality even with multiple conference call participants. Not only does the CP960 have a wide audio pickup range, it can also be coupled with additional wired/wireless microphones that ensure every participant is heard clearly.
The CP960 features an intuitive Skype for Business/Teams user interface via the large colour touch screen which is similar in functionality to what users have on their Yealink Skype for Business/Teams desktop IP phones and soft clients on their computer.
The Yealink CP960 with Skype for Business/Teams offers excellent audio quality, thanks to Yealink’s background noise suppression technology, to ensure distractions are mitigated.
Note: When placing an order, ensure you specify whether you need a Microsoft Teams license or Skype for Business license. Does not support normal VoIP/SIP calling.
- 5" 720x1280 pixel backlight colour touch LCD display
- 1 x Ethernet port 10/100 PoE support
- 6 Meter, 360-degree microphone pickup
- Android operating system (does not include Google Play Store)
- Optional wireless (CPW90) and wired (CPE90) expansion microphones
- Built-in dual-band 802.11ac Wi-Fi
- On-board call recording, or USB
- Built-in Bluetooth
- 5-way conferencing support
- Ideally suited to medium/large conference rooms
- Large touch screen with Teams/Skype for Business interface
- Optional expansion microphones
- Calendar access to check boardroom availability
- Background noise suppression reduces interference.