Please contact us to confirm stock availability.
The eagerly anticipated Yealink WH63 Convertible DECT Headset represents the first entry into the wireless headset market for Yealink. The WH63 uses DECT wireless technology to provide the best wireless coverage in the office or home for outstanding freedom of movement.
Connect the WH63 to your PC or Yealink desktop IP phone via the dedicated micro-USB ports. The WH63 is equipped with 2 microphones for the best voice quality, while the Yealink acoustic shield technology reduces external noise.
The Yealink WH63 comes as a convertible form factor, allowing up to four different wearing options including an optional neckband for added comfort.
The built-in busy light on the headset indicates when you are on a call to reduce interruptions, while the optional busy light bar can be connected to the base station via the 2.5mm port. The Yealink WH63 is the ideal accessory for all office environments.
- 2 x Micro USB ports
- 2 Microphones
- 4 Wearing styles
- Call control on headset
- 2.5mm port
- Up to 7 hours talk time
- Easily connect to a PC or Yealink IP phone
- Connects to either a PC or Yealink desktop IP phone via the dedicated micro USB ports
- Convertible style provides multiple wearing options
- Dual microphones with Yealink acoustic shield
- DECT connectivity for wireless operation
- Busy light on headset shows when in use
- Touch control buttons on headset
- Optional base station busy light bar connects via 2.5mm port