Please contact us to confirm stock availability.
The Zyxel LTE7240 LTE Outdoor Router features both a bridge and router mode function, which means the router can be used in most situations with just about all devices/gateways.
Due to the different routing options available, the LTE7240 can easily be deployed and integrated into your existing environment. You have the option to set LTE as your main connection or even use LTE as a backup when the performance of the main connection drops.
The LTE7240 LTE outdoor router is also great for premises such as homes and offices, or public hot spots.
- 1 x 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet RJ-45 LAN port
- 1 x mini-SIM card slot
- Wi-Fi 802.11 n/g/b, 2.4 GHz
- 2 x Embedded antennas of up to 7 dBi
- IP56 Enclosure
- Embedded bridge/router mode means the router can be in most scenarios
- Built-in multi-band antenna
- Non-stop connectivity with LTE 2nd WAN for fail-over
- Software upgrades over-the-air