Limited Stock. Please contact us for stock availability.
The Zyxel VMG1312-B10D Wireless N VDSL2 4-port Gateway with USB supports Vectoring technology to eliminate crosstalk or interference among different VDSL lines. In the mechanism, Vectoring significantly increases bit rates to compete with cable/fiber technology as well as to enlarge service coverage without changing the current infrastructure a way to significantly save cost comparing to fiber-to-the-home (FTTH) deployments, while the CAPEX can be optimized by improved data rates and coverage without upgrading equipment.
- Very high-speed Internet access via ADSL2+ and VDSL2
- Wireless N (up to 300Mbps) with WPS
- 4-Port Fast Ethernet Switch
- 1 x USB Port
- 3G/LTE Failover via USB port (3G/LTE USB modem not included)
- File sharing via USB port"
- EtherWAN: 1 x Fast Ethernet Port can be used as a WAN Port
- Support PPTP- and IPSec VPN
- Firewall and Quality of Service
- vectoring to maximize service range for service providers.
- Advanced QoS to ensure service quality of triple-play services.
- Remote provisioning and management through TR-069/TR-181 issue-2.
- ROM-D feature for easy distributor/operator customization services.
- Easy upgrade of 3G USB supports through configuration file.